Support Cure 4 Cystic Fibrosis on social media
Cure 4 Cystic Fibrosis is part of the global efforts to help find a cure for CF, a cure which will give a quality and length of life for people living with the disease that is so devastatingly taken away.
The more people who know about us, and connect with us, the more we can achieve in our efforts to accelerate medical research to develop a cure. You can use the power of your social network to help us share the work of our Foundation and the research team we support.
Connect with Cure 4 Cystic Fibrosis online
Connect with us on social media to get the latest updates on research and learn about great opportunities to be involved with us through events and fundraising challenges. You can also ask questions of our research team, share your thoughts and meet other Cure4CF supporters.
How you can help share our message
You can make an even bigger difference to Cure 4 Cystic Fibrosis by doing a few small actions.
- Post about our work – Check out our website, Facebook posts or Twitter Feeds and if you see something you think would interest your networks, in your own words, share it! Don’t forget to include @Cure4CFF for Twitter and @Cure4CF Foundation on Facebook.
- Share our content – Retweet, Repost on Facebook and LinkedIn, whatever you decide to share we appreciate this small act of kindness shown by you!
- Share our videos – Check out our News page on our website or if we post a video on our social networks we would love you to share them.
- Include a footer on your emails – If you would like us to send you a supporter email footer for you to add to your organisation or personal emails please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to the Cure4CF website – If you have a blog or website we would love for you to support us by linking to our website. Contact us email@example.com if you would like assistance in setting this up.
If you have any questions or some great ideas on how we can reach more people via social media we would love to hear from you. Email our Executive Officer Suzy Dimaline, firstname.lastname@example.org